Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the sale and use of products sold by us Online Hypnotherapy Store to you as well as the use of the website Online Hypnotherapy Store
Within these terms and conditions, the following words have special meanings:
- 'we', 'us', 'our' – Journeys Inward Hypnotherapy Store
- 'the site' - journeysinwardhypnotherapy.com
- 'you', 'your' - The person or entity who is entering into this contract with us.
By using the site and our products you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you cannot agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access the site or use our products.
Safety Notice - Important Information
The intention of our products is to help you positively benefit from hypnosis. Although hypnosis is known to be a highly effective and respected therapy, the content of our recordings and the information provided on them and this site should be regarded as being COMPLIMENTARY.
- This therapy should NOT and does NOT replace medical treatment.
- NOTHING offered by us is intended to cure, diagnose or prevent any medical, emotional or physical condition/illness.
- If you are in any doubt over a health or emotional problem then you should seek advice from a doctor or an appropriate professional.
- NEVER listen to the recordings while operating machinery or driving.
- Only listen to the MP3’s when you can safely relax and sleep.
- DO NOT listen to any of our recordings if you suffer from clinical depression, epilepsy, or any other nervous or psychiatric condition. If in doubt please consult your doctor.
- DO NOT listen to our recordings when you are involved in anything that needs your full attention.
If you are under 18 years old, you may ONLY access the site or purchase products from us with the supervision and involvement of a parent or guardian.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Use of our Products
Our products may ONLY be used for your own non commercial personal use.
- YOU MAY NOT use any of our products for any commercial purpose.
- Unauthorized copying, public performance, broadcasting, hiring or rental of any of our products or recordings is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If you are a professional therapist or practicing hypnotherapist then you may use our recordings as a reference material for your own professional development. However:
- YOU MAY NOT make copies of our recordings or their content.
- YOU MAY NOT hire or rent our recordings.
- YOU MAY NOT play any of our recordings to your clients.
Use of the Site
- YOU MAY NOT copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, and make available to the public or otherwise, onlinehypnotheraprystore.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You also agree NOT to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any onlinehypnotherapystore.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Any other use of the site content requires prior written permission from us.
We may provide links to other third party websites. We assume no responsibility or liability for the actions, products, and content of any of these external websites and any other third parties.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The use of the site including content and functions, in addition to use of any of our products is provided 'as is' and on an 'is available' basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) that they will be suitable for your purposes and requirements.
Under no circumstances will we be liable for any losses or damage resulting from the use of our site and/or our products including, without limitation, economic loss or any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage, (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise).
We do our best to ensure everything is accurate and error free, however we do not guarantee or represent that the content and/or functions of the site will always be accurate, complete or current or that access to the site will be uninterrupted or error free.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions. Although we do not intend to, we may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us.